The BEHR 1-gal. Flat Barn and Fence Paint is a ready to use Barn Red finish with easy water clean-up It is a durable, advanced paint that combines the best features of oil and latex to resist mildew and UV damage for optimal color retention. The self-priming paint has superior adhesion, penetration and durability. It provides a film that is highly resistant to cracking, peeling, blistering, chalking, weathering and erosion. The livestock-safe finish offers excellent coverage and is designed to protect and beautify barns, fences and sheds.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Suitable for application on smooth or rough-sawn exterior vertical wood surfaces such as: plywood, fences, shingles, shakes, siding and laminates
- Durable exterior oil-latex formula
- 200-500 sq. ft. of coverage per gallon
- Lead free
- Ready to use barn red finish
- Easy clean-up with soap and water
- Resists mildew growth to maintain a beautiful appearance
- Self-priming formula
- Actual Paint Colors May Vary From On-Screen and Printer Representations
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?