The BEHR 5-Gal. Satin Enamel Latex White Masonry, Stucco and Brick Paint is a self-priming finish that resists mildew. The alkali-resistant base provides excellent adhesion on properly prepared smooth, rough and textured surfaces. It is ideal for interior and exterior application. It cleans easily with soap and water.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Designed to accentuate smooth, rough and textured interior and exterior masonry, brick and stucco surfaces
- Formulated for easy application with a brush, roller or sprayer
- Requires minimum temperature of 50 degrees Fahrenheit for application
- Self-priming formula does not require a layer of primer before application
- Alkali-resistant, acrylic latex base provides excellent adhesion
- Resists mildew growth to maintain a pristine appearance
- Cleans with soap and water
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT
- Which type of exterior paint is best for your home?