The BESSEY 50 in. K-Body REVO has large 90 degree parallel jaws that provide even pressure distribution over the entire jaw surface and, is readily convertible for spreading. Arguably the strongest parallel clamp on the market, it is rated at a nominal 1500 lbs. of clamping force. The throat depth is 3-3/4 in. Also included as standard parts are three glue-resistant removable jaw pads, two rail protection pads and an end clip that helps to balance the clamp during glue-ups. The end clip and the rail protection pads have through holes for use with optional hold-down clamps to temporarily affix the clamp to a workbench or other surface up to 2 in. thick. A large two-component composite handle for better comfort and grip comes standard. Other accessories are available.
- Heavy duty premium parallel clamping tool rated at 1500 lbs. of nominal clamping force
- German high-quality profiled steel rail stock
- Jaws clamp at accurate 90 degree angles
- Easily converts to spreader without tools
- Many accessories and replacement parts available
- Large parallel clamping surface with replaceable protective pads on the jaws
- Large composite handle with soft cushion grip insert