Brinly’s 40 in. Tow-Behind Aerator-Spreader enables you to aerate and spread fertilizer or seed simultaneously. The aerator’s steel spikes perforate the ground while the 40 in. drop spreader puts seed, lime or fertilizer directly into the soil where it works fast and can’t wash away. This durable, hard-working tool is built tough with its heavy duty tubular steel frame and drawbars. The aerator’s galvanized 8-tine steel stars stay sharp, won’t rust and achieve a penetration depth of up to 2 in. Made from 18-Gauge all-welded steel, the 100 lb. hopper minimizes twisting and flexing. Aerate and spread in a single pass. Brinly attachments help you get more work done in less time.
- 40 in. working width; up to 2 in. penetration
- Spreader capacity of 100 lbs., 1.74 cu. ft.
- 132 steel tine tips 8 in. Dia stars galvanized steel
- Differential, direct chain drive to prevent skids
- Calibrated flow control with adjustable stop feature
- 9 in. x 1.75 in. transport wheels single lever engagement
- Assembles in less than 30 minutes
- Includes hitch pin