The Brinly 42 in. Rear Blade is a versatile, multi-purpose tool that is perfectly sized to handle any grading or backfilling job. This durable garden tractor attachment is perfect for year-round projects such as leveling dirt and sand, moving gravel or mulch and clearing snow from sidewalks and driveways. The heavy duty, carbon steel blade can easily be rotated 180˚ to allow material to be pushed or pulled. The Brinly Rear Blade is an essential tool for all landscapers and gardeners.
- Garden tractor attachments require a sleeve hitch for operation (not included); consult tractor dealer or manufacturer for proper sleeve hitch, additional tractor weights required for proper traction and operation; see manual for details
- Compact 42 in. rear blade size is ideal for year-round grading or backfilling projects
- Heavy duty, carbon steel blade for maximum strength and durability
- Versatile angle and lock design for easy 30˚ left or right blade direction, blade can be rotated 180˚ for pushing or pulling of material
- Center-mounted, durable C-channel steel frame for extra stability and strength
- If your garden tractor is equipped with turf-tread tires, consider using tire chains for added traction