Add the perfect finishing touch by complementing the look of your new floor with trims and moldings. Bruce hardwood trims and moldings are designed to coordinate with the color and finish of your floor. A reducer strip is a teardrop shaped molding used around fireplaces, doorways, as a room divider or as a transition between wood flooring and adjacent floor coverings that are less thick.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: White Oak
- 0.313 in. Thickness x 1.5 in. Width x 78 in. Length Reducer
- Coordinates with 5/16 in. solid hardwood flooring
- Weight: 1.37 lbs.
- Prefinished Sierra White Oak Reducer
- Pre-drilled nail holes to help prevent splitting
- Orders including this item will ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes