Affordably enhance the aesthetics of your interior space with this beautiful PureBond Aromatic Cedar Plywood Project Panel from Columbia Forest Products. It features decorative hardwood veneers cut from responsibly harvested North American cedar trees, boasting the visual allure of natural wood grains and a pleasant scent that will stir the senses to transform any home or office space. Each 1/4 in. x 2 ft. x 4 ft. panel is precisely cut to exacting standards in a convenient small size to form the foundation for exquisite woodworking creations, including shelves, drawers, cabinets, end tables, toy chests, wall panels and more. The lightweight, all-wood veneer construction features a yellow poplar core substrate layered in alternating cross bands for utmost strength, flatness and rigidity. It's a water-resistant compilation that tolerates moisture better than formaldehyde-bonded plywood, while the 3-ply layering makes it less likely to warp than solid hardwood. The decorative hardwood panel is assembled with a soy-based PureBond technology that won't emit airborne contaminants over time, as UF-constructed plywood is prone to do.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- CLICK HERE TO HAVE YOUR PLYWOOD CUSTOM CUT. Please complete your purchase after the form has been submitted.
- PureBond hardwood plywood is an environmentally friendly, cost-competitive alternative to panels manufactured with urea formaldehyde (UF), which may degrade air quality over time
- Contains 100% natural wood bonded with a food-grade soy-based adhesive that does not emit toxic air contaminants
- The decorative top veneer, measuring approximately 1/32" thick, exhibits the beauty and timeless quality of natural hardwood and is suitable for painting or staining
- Water-resistant composition has a higher moisture tolerance than UF panels and is less likely to warp than solid wood
- Allow panel to acclimate to interior climate conditions for several days before customizing - for interior applications only
- For best cutting results, use an 80-tooth (or greater) table saw blade intended for sheet goods or a carbide-tipped circular saw plywood blade
- Common: 1/4 in. x 2 ft. x 4 ft.; Actual: 0.203 in. x 24 in. x 48 in.
- Direction of the grain is the length of panel
- Each panel weighs approximately 6 lbs.
- Grade: B-4 - See Grading Guide for additional information
- Available in additional species- Alder, Cherry, Hickory, Mahogany, Maple, Poplar, Red Oak, Walnut, and White Oak