Lancaster Pennsylvania is the oldest inland city in the U.S. and originally settled in 1718. It is well known for its architectural heritage featuring clean lines and simple designs. Just like a great architectural masterpiece, the Crosley Lancaster Entertainment Center features clean and sophisticated lines that are nicely detailed by open face grillwork and an authentic airplane-style dial. Lift the hinged lid to reveal a 3-speed record player that plays your 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM records. After listening to your old vinyls, sit back and relax to the AM/FM radio or the more modern CD player. The Lancaster's classic design and functionality make it a simple solution for any music lover.
- 32 1/3, 45 and 78 rpm
- 20-track memory with 1-touch selection
- Plays portable music devices like MP3 players
- Repeat play and random play modes
- Headphone jack
- Built-in, dynamic full-range speakers
- Hand-rubbed finish over wood veneers