Delta Liquid Transfer Tanks provide temporary storage and transportation of non-flammable fuels or other liquids. These are ideal for job sites or agricultural use. Made to withstand heavy use, Delta Tanks are made of 0.125 aluminum or 14-gauge steel. They are equipped with baffles for additional strength and to control the flow of the contents during transportation. All tanks are pressure tested for leaks.
- Tanks meet D.O.T. requirements for combustible liquids such as fuel oil
- Built-in lifting rings to assist with lifting and moving an empty tank
- Lockable filler cap and coupler prevent excessive pressure build up
- Heavy duty brackets to secure the tank to the truck bed
- Safety fill capacity allows space for the contents to expand in warm weather