Cut square-shouldered mortises with your drill press using this Mortising Kit from Delta. It includes four commonly sized, hollow, square chisel bits with embedded augers that descend into a workpiece for perfectly squared recesses. Bushings, guides and a fence make setup a breeze, forming an inexpensive apparatus for mortising with a 4 in. capacity under hold-down and 2-3/4 in. capacity from ends of clamp rods to fence.
- Fits drill presses with 38 mm, 48 mm, 50.8 mm and 66 mm quill diameters, including Delta models 11-090, 11-980, 11-990, 14-040, 14-070, 17-900, 17-925 and 17-965
- Square chisel/auger bit sizes include 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in. and 1/2 in.
- Large 4 in. capacity under hold-down and 2-3/4 in. capacity from ends of clamp rods to fence
- Includes handy carrying case that holds everything for easy storage
- Attaches to drill press in minutes without the need for installation tools