The Skil 84568 3 in. HCS OMT Segment Blade is used for cutting door frame near the floor or drywall for electrical outlets (softwood, hardwood, veneered chipboard). This blade can be used on any Oscillating Tool using the OIS Blade System. The 12-pin design has more contact area for a secure fit. The longer pin distance from center designed for more torque. More torque available for heavy usage.
- Attaches to a corded rotary tool in place of the housing cap
- Helps provide controlled cutting in a variety of materials
- For cutting material up to 19 mm thick
- Multi-position depth adjustment
- Screw-on mounting
- Open arch design
- "Click here to connect to the world’s most talented & novice DIYers in one community. Share, Learn, Connect, and Inspire. Craft. Fix. Build. Join Now "