The NIBCO lead-free wrought copper solder pressure male adapter is used in residential and commercial systems such as potable water, air conditioning and refrigeration. These fittings provide a means for adapting a solder connection to a threaded connection. Made of dezincification resistant copper for long-lasting performance.
- High quality copper
- For above-ground use in water supply piping
- Adapts to standard female pipe threads with soldering
- Requires pressure to maintain flow
- Dezincification resistant
- Note: Product may vary by store.