The Briggs & Stratton 71054 200 Amp Symphony Whole House Transfer Switch is for use on 35k and 48k Watt Briggs & Stratton and GE Generator Systems and features advanced power management controls that provide flexibility to manage household appliances. The Symphony II Power Management System continuously monitors your home's connection to utility power starting automatically when there is an outage and shutting down automatically when utility power is restored. Service Entrance Disconnect Rated. The Briggs & Stratton 71054 200 Amp Symphony Whole House Transfer Switch comes with a 3-year limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship. Keep it running - Keep it genuine. Help keep your outdoor power equipment running at peak performance and avoid costly repairs by ordering Briggs & Stratton replacement and maintenance parts. Briggs & Stratton genuine parts are specially designed to exact OEM standards, manufactured and tested to help deliver optimum performance in Briggs & Stratton engines. Not only are Briggs & Stratton genuine parts guaranteed to fit, but using them ensures that the Briggs & Stratton engine they are installed on complies with applicable (EPA) emission regulations. For more than a century, Briggs & Stratton branded engines and power equipment have helped consumers get the job done. Known for hard-working, dependable, efficient products, Briggs & Stratton is the world’s largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment.
- Senses when your power is out and switches your home to and from standby generator power
- Compatible with Briggs & Stratton 35,000-Watt (76140) and 48,000-Watt (76150) standby generator units
- Can manage up to 8 high wattage appliances, with a smaller, more affordable home generator
- NEMA 3R rated for indoor or outdoor installation
- UL listed
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs