The Gama Sonic Pagoda solar outdoor light fixture model GS-104F is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for post-mounted electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. This rust-resistant cast-aluminum solar lantern with a powder-coated black finish and real glass panes was inspired by the architecture of Eastern Asia. It fits any existing 3 in. Dia lamp post with no electrical wiring needed. Just install it, and let the sun do the rest. The Pagoda's internal Lithium Ion battery pack charges when sunlight hits the fixture's integrated solar panels. At dusk, eight bright-white LEDs will turn on automatically and in high-brightness mode will shine at 180 Lumens. The fixture is designed for dusk-to-dawn operation. If the battery isn't getting enough sun to charge fully, switch the LED-brightness mode to low to extend duration. In either mode, Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector enhances the light output and glow. Beyond providing superior performance, Gama Sonic solar light fixtures are known for their physical durability. The Pagoda's 4 monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The light's replaceable, plugged battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges. For any unexpected issues, Gama Sonic support at our Atlanta headquarters is here to help.
- Mounts on 3 in. Dia posts and contains 4 solar panels, 8 bright-white LEDs, and Gama Sonic's patented cone-reflector technology to enhance lighting
- Solar power means no utilities, gas hookups, or electrical wiring needed for energy-just sunlight
- Automatically turns on at dusk and shines bright-white light at 180 Lumens output in high brightness mode
- Designed for dusk-to-dawn operation when the lithium ion battery pack is fully charged
- Crafted from durable, powder-coated cast aluminum to withstand tough weather
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance