The Reverse-A-Clean (RAC) tips are the most widely used reversible tip for spraying a variety of coatings from lacquers to exterior paints. The reversible tip easily clears clogs eliminating a lot of downtime. For larger exterior surfaces such as exterior walls, decks or fences.
- For thin to medium to thick coatings such as oil-based primers, interior latex paint, and exterior latex paints - 0.021 in. tip hole (orifice) and spray pattern is controlled to 10 in. - 12 in. width
- Reverse-A-Clean feature quickly clears tip plugs with a twist
- Easily installs on spray guns without tools
- Replace the tip when the fan pattern has lost 25% of its original size
- Includes a single seal
- Consult your sprayer manual to determine the maximum tip size your sprayer can support
- Click Here to learn more about paint sprayers