Henry 208R 3.5 Gal. Rubber Wet Patch Roof Cement features a rubberized formula that makes it a flexible and long-lasting solution for preventing and stopping roof leaks. This cement is formulated to stick to both wet and dry surfaces in cold or rainy weather and even repairs leaks under puddle water. It is especially easy to spread in cold temperatures.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Adheres and remains intact from 10ºF to 120ºF
- Contains SBS modified bitumen compound for stronger, more flexible repairs
- 10 year warranty
- Seals chimneys, skylights, turbines, roof vents, gutters, air conditioning units
- Pair with Henry 183 repair fabric for professional results
- Apply with a roofing trowel, putty knife or caulk gun
- Provides a 1/8 in. thick coating that covers approximately 62-1/2 sq. ft.
- Repairs shingles, roll roofing, valleys, splits, cracks, raised edges and more