Wall covering can transform a room from ordinary to spectacular. Heritage Mill's Real Cork Wall Tile is an ecologically friendly wall covering option that provides many additional benefits. The off-white champagne pattern features a subtle block design that provides a neutral background to complement any decor, from traditional to modern. Cork is a truly renewable resource since the trees are not cut—only the bark is harvested, and it grows back. Cork is also a natural temperature insulator that will help maintain optimal wall temperatures year round, while its sound absorbing properties help reduce noise transmission between and within rooms.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real cork (Quercus Suber)
- 1/8 in. Thickness x 23-5/8 in. Width x 11-13/16 in. Length
- 11 Tiles Per Pack / 21.31 sq. ft. Per Pack / Pack weight: 5 lb.
- Construction: Cork
- Champagne, Light Color, Waxed Finish
- Use a high-quality contact cement to install
- Appropriate Grade of Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Residential use
- Real cork is used to create a unique look—no two tiles are identical; shade and surface irregularities enhance the organic appeal of this wall covering
- Features a waxed protective finish, real cork layer and cork agglomerate backer
- Qualifies for 5 LEED points: Environmental Quality—Low Emitting, Materials & Resources—Recycled Content (2 points), Rapidly Renewable Materials, Innovation in Design
- May be cleaned with a barely damp cloth or vacuum cleaner hose attachment
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Call 1-800-258-5758 for a free sample