Powerful performance: Hilti's TE 7-C Rotary Hammer is the anchor hole expert with versatility. Perfect for drilling into concrete, stone and masonry using bits up to 1 inch in diameter, the Hilti TE 7-C can also do light chiseling on concrete and masonry. Built for long periods of demanding drilling and light chiseling, the ergonomic design and impact power of this rugged rotary hammer drill make it a professional tool - just what you would expect from Hilti. Upgrade your jobsite toolbox with the addition of a Hilti TE 7-C Rotary Hammer Drill today.
- Strong motor delivers impressive impact power for effective chiseling and efficient drilling
- Slip clutch stays consistent through the tool's life, making it possible to drill with core bits up to 2 in. in diameter (core bits not included)
- Oil lubrication provides longer life and better cooling by dissipating more heat than grease
- Low vibration provides high productivity
- 3 modes of operation including rotation only, rotation with hammer and hammer only (chiseling function)
- Kit includes TE 7-C hammer drill, (1) TE-CX 3/8 in. x 6 in. hammer drill bit and (1) TE-CX 1/2 in. x 6 in. hammer drill bit
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs