The ultimate in drilling value, the Hilti TE-C line of drill bits raises the industry standard for performance. With its newly designed double fluting and brazed carbide tip, this bit is for professionals who want to get the job done faster, providing outstanding performance at minimum cost. Suitable for use in any TE-C ( SDS-Plus) style chuck, the TE-C line of bits was developed to perfectly match Hilti rotary hammers, providing the Hilti Power Effect - superior system performance that adds up to much more than just the sum of its components.
- 4 in. working length
- Braised carbide tip provides faster drilling and longer bit life
- TE-C ( SDS-Plus) connection end suitable for use any SDS-style chuck
- Red wear ring alerts user when bit is ready for replacement
- Double fluting removes dust and debris quickly for faster drilling
- Optimal for drilling in non-reinforced concrete
- Drilling holes for metal and plastic anchors