The KISAE 400-Watt modified sine wave power inverter allows you to convert 12-Volt battery power into AC household power in your truck, boat or RV. This unit allows you to run AC loads up to 400-Watt. Ideal for running laptop computers, printers, televisions, lights, fans, radios and more.
- Compact 400-Watt modified sine wave DC to AC power inverter
- Converts 12-Volt (vehicle) power to 120-Volt (household) power that can be used in a car, truck, boat or RV
- Provides 400-Watt of continuous power and 800W surge capacity
- Auto shutdown protects against overload, short-circuit, over temperature and high and low battery condition
- 2 AC outlets and on/off switch
- ETLus certified
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs