KNIPEX Tools is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional pliers since 1882. KNIPEX Pliers, Cutters, Insulated Tools and other products have been the tools of choice for Professional Tradesmen and end users who are serious about their hand tools and demand industrial quality. KNIPEX Tools are made from start to finish utilizing the highest quality materials. Based in Germany, KNIPEX Tools are German engineered to produce a tool unmatched in the industry in terms of features, comfort, design and performance. The KNIPEX Compact Bolt Cutter features an ingeniously designed lever action mechanism which produces a high lever ratio with low friction. This results in cutting performance that is 20 times higher than the hand force applied. The KNIPEX Cobolt requires 60 percent less effort than conventional bolt cutters.
- Induction hardened edges cut hard, soft and piano wire
- Cuts material like bolts, nails, rivets, etc. up to 5.2 mm diameter
- Exceptional cutting performance with minimum effort because of new lever action design
- Cutting edge hardness approximately 64 HRC
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel forged, oil-hardened
- Opening spring and locking device are integrated in the handles also for comfortable work and safer transport
- KNIPEX limited lifetime warranty against manufacture defect