HD200F features combination rate-of-rise and fixed temperature operation. Rate-of-rise detects heat by quickly responding to a rapid temperature increase. Fixed temperature reacts to heat by responding to a specific temperature setting.
- Pneumatic rate-of-rise element responds to a rapid rise in temperature, approximately 15 Degrees F per minute, by expansion of air within the sealed chamber faster than it can escape through a calibrated vent
- HD 200F is an auxillary device for use in conjunction with other Kidde inteconnected detection devices
- HD 200F fits well into a hardwired interconnected system when utilizing Kidde SM120X Adaptor for smoke alarms and/or Kidde COSM120X for carbon monoxide alarms
- HD200F includes a patented reversible mounting plate and attaches easily to the mounting plate with a push and twist motion
- The HD200F is not an alarm but a heat detector that activates a signal through an adaptor signaling your smoke and carbon monoxide alarms to sound
- The fixed temperature element uses a fusible alloy