The Klein Tools 7-Piece Hollow-Shaft Nut Driver Set provides an assortment of frequently used nut drivers to accommodate a varied work load. Each driver features a cushion-grip handle and color-coded ends with Tip-Ident for more efficient identification of hex size. The chrome-plated shafts help prevent corrosion for lasting durability.
- Chrome plated for a smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- Full hollow shafts facilitate work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications
- Cushion-grip handles for greater torque and user comfort
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor
- Set includes 3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 11/32 in., 3/8 in. , 7/16 in. and 1/2 in. drivers
- Color-coded Tip-Ident allows for quick and easy hex size identification