Our Log Bridge is made of sturdy Northen White Cedar Logs that are naturally rot and insect resistant. The rustic natural look makes it the perfect addition to just about any yard. Cedar slats follow the slight curvature of the arch, while the side rails add a subtle handsome look. Many, or most of the logs will have cracks. These cracks are called checks. Checking occurs when the logs dry and the cells shrink causing the wood to split. This does not weaken the wood. Checking helps give cedar furniture its rustic beauty. Whether it be for function or display, this bridge will set your yard apart from the others.
- Easy to assemble
- Naturally rot and insect resistant
- Make of 100% Northern white cedar
- Great garden focal point or accent
- Weathers beautifully for a rustic natural patina
- Fully functional for foot traffic