In the Leviton Architectural Edition powered by JBL program, the same professional features and technologies that set JBL apart from the rest in professional applications are now available for installation into advanced home theater systems including leading-edge driver materials for clarity and definition, advanced crossover networks for signal purity, and overbuilt magnetic structures for maximum output and long-term reliability. Even the acoustically transparent grilles concealing this speaker technology are inspired by JBL years of professional experience in behind-the-screen theater sound systems. Leviton Architectural Edition powered by JBL speaker systems are sure to bring the home theater experience to a whole new level.
- JBL titanium-laminate drivers for maintaining musical accuracy and clarity even at frequency extremes
- Straight-line signal path (SSP) crossover network for minimal signal distortion
- Long-excursion woofers with butyl-rubber half-round surrounds and extended pole-piece magnetic structures for maximum bass impact and dynamic range
- Low-diffraction, swivel-tweeter mounting system for optimum stereo imaging
- Heavy-duty push-type input terminals for long-term connection integrity
- Integrated dog-ear mounting brackets (optional rough-in kits available for pre-construction installation in new homes)