The easy and traditional elegance of the Encore ceiling tile adds style and finesse with a crisp and easy to clean off-white color that will enhance your existing decor. By using the existing ceiling grid, this suspended Encore ceiling tile is a light and durable home improvement solution for your home or office. These ceiling tile panels can be used over existing mineral fiber panels to maintain your sound absorption by reinforcing the existing grid. Use the Encore ceiling tiles as center or feature tiles where you want to add a distinctive and classical value to your existing home. This decorative ceiling panel can enhance your furnishing around your home in office rooms, basements and dining areas or any place where you wish to upgrade with style.
- Ceiling tiles are made from 0.25 in. thick High Density Fiberboard made out of 100% recycled wood fiber
- Great for new construction and/or remodeling, these decorative ceiling tiles are easy to trim with using a laminated flooring blade
- Ceiling tiles are 2 ft. x 2 ft. (actual size 23-3/4 in. x 23-3/4 in.) and each panel covers 4 ft. of area
- Low VOC water based paint is used to coat the ceiling tiles and contains anti-microbial, as well as anti-bacterial attributes
- Meets ASTM E 1333 standards, as well as ATCM regulations of the California Air Resources Board (CARB) Phase 2 emissions standards
- Indoor use only
- Returns only accepted as case with 8 tiles
- 32 sq. ft. per box, 8 pieces per case. Case weight is 32 lb.