The Milwaukee 18-Gauge Shear features a powerful, 6.8 Amp motor that delivers up to 2500 SPM spindle speeds for cutting up to 15 FPM. With the ergonomic, tactile grip and lock-on switch, you have comfort and control over making straight cuts. With the 360° swiveling head, you can easily make cuts in tight places.
- Includes one 18-Gauge sheer and one hex wrench
- Lightweight design at only 5.12 lbs.
- Variable-speed control right on the trigger that helps you match the speed to the application
- Heavy duty magnesium gear case that makes the tool easily portable
- 10 ft. flexible, durable runner cord
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Heavy-duty magnesium gear case is lightweight for comfortable operation while using the Milwaukee 6852-20
- 10 ft. flexible durable runner cord
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs