The Milwaukee 48-00-5706 Wrecker is ideal for general purpose demolition cutting. It will deliver exceptional durability in a wide range of materials, including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics, and nail-embedded wood. This is a great choice for multiple jobs.
- A precise manufacturing process creates a sharper cutting edge on each tooth for a faster cutting Milwaukee 48-00-5706 blade
- A complete, unset racer tooth on the blade tip allows for easier, faster plunging by minimizing walking and bouncing
- Milwaukee 48-00-5706 features a thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability
- 1 in. tall Milwaukee 48-00-5706 blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability