The newest Milwaukee 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery works on the M12 Cordless Tool System and has 2.0-ampHours of run-time. Milwaukee’s M12 Redlithium 2.0 provides up to 2X more run-time, 20 Percentage more power and 2X more recharges than a standard Lithium-Ion battery. Redlithium 2.0 also delivers best-in-class performance in extreme job-site conditions. With Milwaukee durability built into each pack, the Redlithium 2.0 battery operates cooler and performs in climates below -18C/0F with fade free power.
- Compact - over 50 percentage smaller vs. in. compacting, NiCd batteries
- Lithium-ion battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge displays charge status on tool
- 2-amp hour - 24 watt hours battery
- Lightweight over 65 percentage lighter compacting NiCd batteries
- For use with Milwaukee M12 cordless tools
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs