This cordless 4-Volt Screwdriver incorporates the latest Milwaukee core technologies in motor, Red Link Intelligence electronics and Red lithium 2.0 batteries, increasing the tool’s power and run-time, while shrinking its size. It has a 21 position clutch with auto shut-off that stops rotation of the bit once the desired torque setting is met. The quick-change chuck allows for one-handed bit changes, and a snug bit grip prevents dropped screws when the screwdriver is inverted. Drill mode easily drills pilot holes or removes damaged screws.
- 21 position clutch with auto-shut off for improved torque control
- Heavy-duty 2 speed gearbox - 200/600 RPM
- Powerful motor: delivers 44 in-lbs of torque
- 1/4 in. quick-change chuck for one-handed bit changes
- On-board battery fuel gauge displays remaining run-time
- Includes: (1) 2101-20 M4 screwdriver (1) screwdriver tip
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs