Rated 5.0 out of 5 by 6
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by PdxJake Easier and Better, Win-Win
It was a last-minute decision to order these balusters for our new deck. I actually already had the 2x2's but we decided that the deck was looking great, why make it look worse by throwing on the standard wood balusters.
- Pre-drilled holes and self-tapping screws made the installation extremely easy with zero splits.
- Great eye-appeal with minimal view obstruction.
- The plastic caps for the ends of the balusters are rather cheesy and don't stay in very well.
- Clearly the cost. These were about 5x the cost of standard wood balusters.
- Glue in the plastic end-caps.
- Make sure you have 38.5" to 39.0" of clearance for the install. The balusters don't look very good if they extend past the lower rail (IMHO).
September 15, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Benny93 Nice upgrade to the look of the deck
At about $5 per baluster, this choice adds up quick compared to traditional wood, but ultimately it provided the upscale look that we were looking for. Quality was good, nice screws (with black painted heads). No regrets.
May 25, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by RobS Great looking product!!!
The product was very easy to install and made of high quality materials. The only improvement I would recommend would be to include directions on how to calculate spacing as well as installation instructions. I went to Pegetha's website and found all the information I needed there.
July 2, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by KMSautoremarketing Couldn't have been easier!!!!
Everything was perfect and went up fast, very easy install
July 1, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Julie Love these rails!!!
They look great and are easily installed. Would buy again!
October 17, 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by mavjo1234 Looks beautiful
Pleased with this product
Shipping and pick up was extremely easy
June 4, 2013