Pergo XP Alexandria Walnut offers an ultra-realistic wood grain finish with premium attached underlayment and PermaMax surface protection for double the wear, double the durability of ordinary laminates. ScratchGuard Advanced provides superior scratch and scuff protection.XP is an AC4 rated product, approved for general commercial traffic; suitable for your home, office, or other light commercial applications such as boutiques and hotel rooms. This rating was designated after being tested for resistance to abrasion, impact, staining and cigarette burns. Each plank is 10 mm thick with a 2 mm attached underlayment and 4-7/8 in. wide x 47-7/8 in. long. Easy to install, patented PerfectFold joint for a quick and secure installation. Our limited lifetime residential and 5 year light commercial warranty guarantees the floor will not wear, stain or fade. High style made simple. There's only one Pergo. Wear claim compared to standard AC3 laminate flooring and measured in accordance with NALFA/ANSI LF-01-2011 and/or EN13329:2006+A1:2008.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Pergo XP Alexandria Walnut Laminate Flooring
- 10 mm Thick plus 2mm attached underlayment x 4-7/8 in. Wide x 47-7/8 in. Length Planks
- 13.1 sq. ft. / case. Case weight: 24.40 lb.
- Alexandria Walnut, Light Color, Embossed in Register Surface with PermaMax
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Attached 2 mm underlayment that reduces sound and increases ease of installation
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Radiant heating may be used
- Can be installed over smooth, flat, dry surfaces: concrete, ceramic tile, vinyl and wood
- Approved for residential and light commercial use
- Lifetime limited residential and a 5-year limited light commercial warranty against wear, staining and fading
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings!
- All online orders for this item ship via ground, small parcel will arrive in multiple boxes
- Please see Info & Guides section for downloadable PDFs of the warranty, use and care instructions, assembly instructions and install essentials guide
- (IIC) Impact Insulation Class 55 per ASTM E492 and E989
- (STC) Sound Transmission Class 50 per ASTM E90 and E413