Philips Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent Non-Integrated (CFLni) 13W PL-S 2-pin base light bulb is ideal for use in kitchens and offices. It offers significant energy savings in a compact size and provides a balanced light. Philips Energy Saver CFLni light bulbs can be used in surface mounted downlight fixtures and recessed cans. This light bulb should only be used in fixtures with a magnetic ballast.
- Brightness: 825 lumens
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $1.57 (Based on 3 hrs/day, 11₵/kWh. Costs depend on rates and use.)
- Life: 9 years (Based on 3 hrs/day)
- Light Appearance: 3500K (Neutral)
- Energy Used: 13 watts
- Lumens per Watt: 58
- Ideal for use in kitchens and offices.
- Can be used in surface mounted downlight fixtures and recessed cans
- Contains Mercury: Yes (For more on clean-up and safe disposal visit: epa.gov/cfl)