For woodworking, furniture making, cabinet installation, trim work, repairs, flooring and remodeling the Porter-Cable 371 2-1/2 x 14 in. belt sander enables one handed use, flush sanding to a vertical surface and a wide variety of capabilities that would normally require a large, cumbersome belt sander. This small lightweight unit is ideal for flooring repairs and transitions (like thresholds, header strips), counter top installation, edge work and other wood working applications. The textured rubber body increases comfort and control while metal components and recessed, sealed switches deliver professional quality and ease of use. The 371K ships with 3 80-grit belts, dust port, removable auxiliary handle and carrying case. Ninety-day money back guarantee, 3 year limited warranty, 1 year free service contract.
- Textured rubber body grip provides comfortable non-slip surface
- Cord exit grip offers auxiliary gripping for various orientations
- Metal components provide durability for professional applications
- Dust sealed, recessed switch offers accessibility while minimizing unintended turn-offs
- Removable auxiliary handle offers better control when 2-handed use is desired
- Ideal for flush sanding
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs