Take your woodworking to the next level with this RIDGID 6 Amp 6-1/8 in. Corded Jointer/Planer. Durably made, it features a heavy duty induction motor that is totally enclosed to help prevent sawdust contamination. Considerably quiet for its 1 HP motor, it makes smooth cuts safely with the assist of a blade guard and push blocks. Its versatile dual-bevel fence features stops at 45, 90 and 135 degrees. The tool sits atop a rugged, wide-stance cabinet with on-board storage for blade-alignment tools and accessories. A long, handy, 45 in. tabletop gives greater support to large pieces.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 6-1/8 in. maximum cutting width
- 1 HP, 3450 RPM, heavy duty induction motor operates at 120 volts or 240 volts
- Dimensions: 45.5 in. L x 31.25 in. H x 19 in. D; weighs 208 lbs.
- Dual-bevel fence with stops at 45-, 90- and 135 degrees
- Belt drive delivers smooth, consistent power
- Machine-ground surfaces for precise jointing/planning
- Easy-to-assemble with a rugged cast-iron base to minimize vibration
- Rabbeting ledge for precise rabbets up to 1/2 in. deep, adjustable front and rear tables
- Fan cooled for longer life
- Convenient 4" dust port quickly slides out of the way when not in use
- 3-year warranty and lifetime service agreement with tool registration
- Click Here to Register Your Product
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs