Unison 2-in-1 Underlayment for laminate and engineered wood flooring is designed with 3/32 in. polyethylene foam for cushioning and a 2 mm thick top film to protect floors from harmful moisture vapor. Designed for on- or above-grade applications, it's easy to install with a plastic overlap and adhesive strip to join multiple rolls. Unison's foam construction also reduces everyday surface noise.
- For use under laminate and engineered wood flooring
- Dense, closed-cell structure offers moisture, mold and mildew resistance
- Suitable for use over radiant heated floors
- Offers cushioning, along with a reduction in sound transference
- Adhesive strip and overlap make it easy to join rolls during installation
- 2 mm top sheet protects planks from harmful moisture vapor
- Has a heat flow resistance R-Value of 0.29
- 100 sq. ft. coverage with roll measuring 48 in. x 25 ft.