Roberts Unison 2-in-1 Underlayment for Laminate and Engineered Wood Flooring is designed with 3/32 in. polyethylene foam for cushioning and a 2 mil thick top film to protect from harmful moisture vapor. This product is designed for on or above grade installations. Unison's foam construction also reduces everyday surface noise. It's easy to install with a plastic overlap and adhesive strip to join multiple rolls.
- For use under laminate and engineered wood flooring
- Dense, closed cell structure offers moisture, mold and mildew resistance
- Ideal for use over radiant heated floors
- Offers cushioning, along with a reduction in sound transference
- Easy installation with plastic overlap and adhesive strip
- 2 mil top sheet protects from harmful moisture vapor
- Adhesive strip and overlap make it easy to join rolls during installation
- Has a heat flow resistance R-Value of 0.29
- 100 sq. ft. coverage with roll measuring 48 in. x 25 ft.