The Speedway 90-Amp Flux Welder will help you finish all of your around the home welding jobs quickly and efficiently. The single phase, 115-volt welder operates at 10% at 90-Amps, uses 0.035 in. or 0.030 in. wire with a thickness of 18-gauge to 3/16 in. steel. With a wire feed speed control of 0-400 IPM and a clamp cable length of 10 feet, this welder will assist you in safely and quickly completing your weld on steel or stainless steel. The thermal protection with a warning light will also notify you in the event of the welder beginning to overheat. Induces .030 and .035 tips.
- 115-Volt, single phase; duty cycle: 10% at 90-Amp, 19-Volts
- Wire capacity: 0.035 in. or 0.030 in.
- Weld thickness: 18-gauge or 3/16 in. steel
- 0-400 IPM wire feed speed control
- Self regulating feed control
- Thermal protection with warning light
- 10 ft. cable clamp length
- Weldable metals: steel or stainless steel
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs