Scotch Self-Fusing Silicone Rubber Electrical Tape 70 is a high-temperature, arc- and track-resistant tape. It is composed of self-fusing, inorganic silicone rubber with an easy-tear and easy-strip liner. Tape can be used as a base tape layer to cleanly re-enter connections.
- Pre-wrap low- and medium-voltage connections for clean re-entry, (e.g. motor lead connections or split-bolt connectors)
- Use as an overwrap for protection of terminating high-voltage cables against arcing and tracking
- Extremely UV and ozone resistant
- Self-fusing material bonds quickly
- Class “H” temperature rated (180°C or 356°F)
- 24 per case