The ML angle provides a 90 degree connection for medium to heavy duty applications. It combines strength and versatility through the use of Simpson Strong-Tie Strong-Drive SDS screws.
- Stronger than angled nailing or screw fastening
- Fastener holes are staggered to minimize wood splitting
- Opposing hole patterns allows for back to back installation without fastener interference
- 6 in. Height
- Z-Max galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with (8) 1/4 in. x1 1/2 in. Strong-Drive SDS screws
- Install with (8) 1/4"x1 1/2 in. Strong-Drive SDS screws