The new Smoke Hollow 44 in. Dual Burner LP Gas Smoker was designed with the serious smoker in mind, and is also a favorite among hunters and fishermen who prefer smoke cooking lots of game and fish, all at one time. This is the largest, dual burner and double door smoker of its' kind, with about 7 cubic feet of cooking capacity. The dual burners and the lower door (which allows access to the water pan and wood chip trays) helps you manage the heat inside the smoker much more effectively.
- Double door design to keep heat and smoke in when adding wood chips and water
- Includes the following cooking grids two standard grids, two mesh jerky grids, one rib rack grid, and one sausage hanger
- Dual Burner design increases temperature range of both high and low ends
- Built-in grease drain system funnels grease into the water pan
- Protect your investment with a smoker cover (sold separately)
- Don't forget the propane -- available at our in-store propane exchange centers