The versatile design of the 500 ft. RG6 Coaxial Cable offers both indoor and outdoor use. The 500 ft. length accommodates various applications, and the cable is flame retardant for safe, long-lasting use. Heat capacity to 80*C.
- Connects TV and video sources, telephone companies from their central office to their poles, and installed for use in business and corporation ethernet and other types of local area network
- Available conductors 1 - 18 AWG copper clad steel
- Shield is bonded aluminum/polyester/aluminum tape wrap for 100% shielding jacket is 30 mil black flame retardant polyvinyl chloride
- Rated for in-wall use UL listed
- Note: Product may vary by store.
- Click to learn the factors you must consider when wiring your home