For use in wet or dry Locations, this Southwire Black USE Wire is designed for use as underground service entrance cable. Compatible in direct burial applications from the transformer to the meter base. The voltage rating for this cable is 600-Volt maximum.
- Stranded AlumaFlex aluminum alloy conductors
- Ideal for direct burial applications at conductor temperatures not to exceed 194˚F in either wet or dry locations
- Gasoline and oil resistant
- Polyethylene insulation for abrasion, moisture, heat and sunlight resistance
- UL listed and CSA certified
- Click to learn the factors you must consider when wiring your home