The Stanley S-UMT-24E36-ST-ENDEUSA 24 in. x 36 in. Anti-Fatigue Extendable Mat makes standing comfortable while working in your garage, workshop or utility room. It cushions from the top and supports from the bottom and is proven to relieve discomfort on feet, legs and back. The extendable design lets you change the length and direction of the mat at any time, giving you superior comfort along your entire workbench or around any corner in your workspace. The pieces lock together effortlessly and stay flat and secure to help prevent tripping. Made of 100% high density polyurethane foam, this durable, tear-resistant material has top and bottom surfaces that provide traction to help prevent slipping. It’s estimated that 80% of adults have experienced back pain which can be aggravated by standing. Stanley’s “Comfort Made Tough” technology is designed with an optimal balance of cushion and support proven to relieve pressure and soreness on your feet, legs and back, giving you more time and energy to get down to work and finish the task at hand. The NSFI safety certified mat features an anti-skid bottom and diamond plate textured surface for traction to prevent injuries caused by slipping. Lab tests confirm common fluids and chemicals such as motor oil, grease, antifreeze, WD-40 and gasoline do not affect the mat’s integrity. The extendable long middle piece measures 24 in. long x 36 in. wide with a 0.6 in. thick cushion for continuous comfort.
- Proven to relieve discomfort on feet, knees and back while standing
- Extendable design lets you change the length and direction of the mat at any time
- Easy to clean and resistant to common fluids and chemicals found in the garage or home workshop
- Made of 100% tear-resistant polyurethane
- 20-year limited warranty from Stanley - a brand you know and trust
- To achieve the mat size shown here as an example, you will need to order 4 corner pieces and 6 squares