With every size from 1/4 to 1 in., the TEKTON 15-piece Combination Wrench Set is designed for premium performance. Offering versatility for any project, these wrenches are longer than most standard-pattern wrenches for extended reach and increased torque. To engage fasteners twice as often and reduce the working swing arc in tight spaces, open ends are angled 15 degrees so the wrenches can be flipped over with each rotation. The 12-point box ends double the access angles of a 6-point and they are offset 15 degrees to create clearance for your fingers. To prevent round-off, they are designed to grip the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners. Each wrench is forged from the highest-quality chrome vanadium steel and protected by a tough mirror chrome finish that wipes clean easily. The set includes a Store-and-Go Wrench Keeper. This compact organizer has a folding handle that saves drawer space and nonslip grippers that lock wrenches securely in place when you are on the move.
- Generous length offers extended reach and increased torque
- Open end is angled 15° so it can flip over and engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces
- 12-point box end doubles the access angles of a 6-point and is offset 15° to create clearance for fingers
- Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener head, not corners, to prevent round-off
- Made of premium chrome vanadium steel with a mirror chrome finish
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us
- Set includes: Store-and-Go Wrench Keeper with folding handle and nonslip grippers locks wrenches in place
- 15-piece combination wrenches (in.): 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1 in.