Tommy Dock 8 in. long Cast Steel Auger Foot is designed to attach to your dock post pipe and screw into the lake bottom, providing added stability in most lake bottom conditions. Suggested whenever Muck exists greater than 24 in. deep.
- Provides dock system with added stability
- Penetrates soft soils in lake bottoms to anchor into solid soils
- Gray polyester powder coat protects the surface for superior rust protection
- Screws easily in and out of lake bottoms
- Not suggested for use in salt or brackish waters
- Additional suggested purchase of Tommy Docks auger wrench - (both normal duty or heavy duty) Part number TD-10085, It is a valuable convenience tool that assists in installation and removal of dock post pipe and augers