Classic Walnut markings laced with vibrant amber, brown and a hint of red color combine in TrafficMaster Kane Creek Walnut Laminate, our premier smooth finish floor. Created by one of the Country’s finest laminate decor designers. The pattern of Kane Creek Walnut stands up to and surpasses the most exotic patterns offered by other brand name laminate floor suppliers. This 12 mm narrow plank is beveled on all 4 sides and locks together for easy installation as a floating floor system without glue or nails. TrafficMaster Kane Creek Walnut is guaranteed by the manufacturer against wear, staining and fading and can be installed over most existing floors. This heavily patterned laminate floor is proudly manufactured in the USA.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- TrafficMaster Kane Creek Walnut Laminate Flooring
- 12 mm Thick x 4.96 in. wide x 50.79 in. length planks
- 672 sq. ft. per pallet. Pallet weight 1,451 lb.
- Kane Creek Walnut, Traditional Caramel Color with a Smooth Finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- No attached underlayment
- Simple do it yourself glueless installation, suitable for Above Grade Below Grade and On Grade Installation
- Can be installed over smooth, flat, dry surfaces concrete, ceramic tile, vinyl and wood
- Radiant heating may be used
- Residential use only
- 15-year limited residential warranty
- Online only item, cannot be returned in less than full pallet quantities