WEN’s patented car battery terminal design eliminates corrosion and bad connections by using a unique center pin design for maximum electrical contact and protection. Just unscrew the end cap and slide it onto the cable. All other battery terminals on the market require the user to strip the cables before installation—a tricky and annoying step that leaves raw wires exposed and increases the likelihood of a bad connection. However, with WEN battery terminals you can skip this step all together, diminishing the risks of wire exposure. Since the cable’s insulation stays intact, the end result is a tightly sealed termination without any room for corrosion. Brass and brass-plated components help elongate the life of the terminal while the unique design makes installation easier than ever. Designed to fit 2, 4 and 6-Gauge battery wires.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Patented design diminishes the need for stripping wire cables
- Fully encases exposed wiring to eliminate corrosion and bad connections
- Easy installation makes switching out your connection simpler than ever
- Brass and brass plated components
- Fits 2, 4 and 6-Gauge battery wires