The Westinghouse Lighting Ceiling Fan and Light Wall Control replace a toggle switch and pull chain with 2 easy-to-use sliders. It can turn any 3-speed fan into a 4-speed fan, and offers 4 convenient settings (high, medium-high, medium, and low) so you can use the right amount of airflow to maximize your comfort. You can also dim your lights using the full-range sliding dimmer switch on the wall plate. The 120-Volt/60 Hz wall control features 3-wire installation for use in a standard junction box. C-UL-US-Listed, the unit can handle a fan maximum of 1-1/4 amps and a light maximum of 300-Watt. A wall plate is included for installation.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Replaces a toggle switch and pull chain with convenient dual sliders
- Full-range sliding dimmer allows you to set the perfect light level
- Turns any 3-speed fan into a 4-speed fan
- 3-wire installation in standard junction box for easy setup
- Includes wall plate
- Need it installed? choose from certified pros to complete your job by calling 1-855-723-2266