With its brushed nickel finish, integrated opal frosted glass light fixture, and 2-paddle-shaped weathered maple plywood blades, the contemporary Westinghouse Harmony ceiling fan will add symmetry and balance to your decor. This fan features a 153 mm x 20 mm silicon steel motor with triple capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. 4-fan speeds and a reversible switch allows maximum control over your interior climate. This ceiling fan is remote control adaptable and comes with everything you need for installation, including a 6 in. downrod, a 78 in. lead wire, and two 40 watt light bulbs. This ceiling fan is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Two weathered maple plywood blades
- Brushed nickel finish
- Integrated opal frosted glass light fixture
- Pull chain for 4-speed, reversible control
- 153 mm x 20 mm silicon steel motor with triple capacitor provides airflow up to 4,881
- 6 in. downrod included
- Installers choice, standard or extended mount
- Indoor use, designed for rooms up to 20 ft. x 20 ft.
- Includes 3/4 in. x 6 in. (D x L) downrod, a 78 in. lead wire, and two candelabra base 40 watt Torpedo light bulbs
- 40 watt
- Need it installed? Choose from certified Pros to complete your job by calling 1-855-723-2266
- Not sure what size fan you need? Check out our Buying Guide for helpful tips.
- Need help installing your fan? Check out our Project Guide for helpful tips.
- Not sure what size fan you need? Click here for our Buying Guide.
- Need help installing your fan? Click here for our Project Guide.