The Mechanical 2-Conductor Outlet Timer turns indoor lighting on and off at set times. Programming can be set for multiple on/off events that automate everyday tasks and reduce energy costs, which can save you money. This plug-in timer provides up to 24 on/off settings per day and the cycle repeats every 24 hours. Easy to set in 30 minute intervals with never-lose segment pins that can't be removed or lost. Use the manual override button to turn the timer on or outlet on, so you don't have to delete any preprogrammed settings. This timer has an instruction slot on the side, which stores the programming manual. Designed with a warm neutral color pallet to compliment today's home interior. The compact design fits snuggly in your outlet without blocking additional outlets. Ideal for lamps, holiday lighting or other 2-conductor appliances. The Indoor Mechanical 2-Conductor Outlet Timer gives your home a lived in look so it's less attractive to burglars by timing lights to turn on at set times. Or plug a holiday light into the timer so you can enjoy your decorations without having to bother turning them on and off. Have a lamp in a hard-to-reach location? Put it on the timer and set to turn on and off at specific times. This timer is compatible with compact fluorescent lighting, LED bulbs and CSA certified for quality assurance. The Woods brand of timers and home controls bring simplicity to your life, by maximizing convenience, security and energy savings.
- Up to 24 on and off settings per day, programmable in 30 minute intervals, settings repeat daily
- Automates lamps and holiday lighting, giving your home that lived in look
- Instruction slot stores programming manual
- Never-lose pins cannot be removed or lost
- Ratings: 125 Volt, 60-hertz / 15 Amp, 1875-Watt Resistive / 8 Amp, 1000-Watt Tungsten / 5 Amp ballast
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs